Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

The best tentacle rape ever!

Woah, that was excellent!

The voice acting was superb, so was the animation, and the ending was hilarious, had me laughing.

Incredible stuff, inspiring to novice animators for sure!

S&F : Rescue a Brother S&F : Rescue a Brother

:D is the face of the day!

Man, you can really crank out animations! Looked good where there was animation, and the pacing was good. that guys face was unsettling... :D

I believe doing lots of small studies and animations will really help you become a legendary animator on this site, and perhaps elsewhere!
fight tha powah! :D

Prostitute Mickey 4 Prostitute Mickey 4

Worth it!

certainly worth the continuation of the series to create this little show, i saw hwhat!

Freerun Freerun

Something new out of this genre.

Most the time when I watch a stick video, I don't expect much other than turnbased 2d fighting, the occasional long view, and the usual super-slick animation.
Your video, on the other hand, kept me interested the whole time, with shifting cameras, daring manouvers, scenes of dialogue and character interaction that isn't fighting, and a little bit of backstory. All of this while keeping the animation quality.
The only gripe is that the overlaping of the characters on themselves was confusing at times.
Overall, good work.

Warning Labels Warning Labels

Was going somewhere...

I liked the art style,
I liked the sounds,
I liked the backstory of sorts that appeared,
I lol'd at the joke about alcohol going back in time,
but then it was over.
Here's to hoping the next thing you do doesn't end off like this, you guys seem like a promising team.

Apocalypse Please EP 1 B Apocalypse Please EP 1 B

What happened to CCC city?!

Concept is workable, but the art needs help. I would suggest practicing animation before finishing the next part of the series. Concistency is near vital to believable animation, and I noticed that the faces sloshed around unpredictably.
Your ambition is admirable though, and I pray will help you improve quickly.

Dragonball Z - Filler Dragonball Z - Filler

Men in Pink?

How Bizzare!

Hankman: Madness Asylum Hankman: Madness Asylum

Where have I heard this song before? :p

I can tell that you like Breaking Benjamin.
I really really really enjoyed this. Even when departed from stick animation you can make a pretty solid animation. The style was well done, the flash's overall feel was madness-tastic.
I was compelled to watch the whole thing without glancing away, hoping not to miss a detail.
Good job, and I hope to see more full figure (well, 3/4 fig due to madness) animations from you in the future.!

RPS Master RPS Master

Not too enthralling.

I will give you credit for respectable animation, voice acting, and music, but there wasnt much that made the corner of my mouth twitch (that would be a smile), and the art style and visual gags were reminiscent of Egoraptor. The multiplayer joke at the end made me laugh though. Try to go somewhere original next time, because you definitley do have the power to do so.

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Oh god, my childhood!

Yeah this basically sums up my experiences with this as a kid. Qu'est ce cei? God that show was more demented than I though when I reflect back on it.